- What is a pre-order?
- As a small batch, eco-minded brand, pre-orders help us determine how much of each product to produce, eliminating waste, while ensuring we have enough stock of all your favourites. When you pre-order an item, it means we don’t yet have it made or in our warehouse, but we will be getting it in soon! It will be shipped out to you as soon as it’s ready, and you can check out the estimated shipping date on each product page.
- When can I expect my order?
- We are expecting to have all the presale orders shipped out by the end of June but we will keep you continuously updated!
Shipping & Returns
- Where do you ship to?
- We currently only ship to the US and Canada, but hope to expand to other countries soon!
- How much is shipping?
- Our standard shipping cost is calculated at checkout based on shipping location, and all orders over $150 qualify for free shipping! Customs fees are always covered by us for all orders. Find out more about shipping and returns at ecomadix.com/pages/shipping-and-returns
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times are calculated at checkout based on shipping location, and may vary over weekends and holidays. We highly recommend picking our standard ground shipping to reduce the carbon footprint of air travel if you have time to wait a bit longer. But we also understand that sometimes you’re in a rush before your big trip and need your new gear a bit faster! So we do offer express shipping for an added charge at checkout.
- Where do you ship from?
- We ship all of our orders directly from our HQ in Nelson, BC, Canada!
- Are returns free?
- We always want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from us, so we cover all returns! Just email us at email@example.com to register your return and request a prepaid return label to send it back to us for a full refund.
- Can I exchange for a different size/colour?
- At this current time, we don’t offer exchanges, but have a return, refund, reorder process. Head to ecomadix.com/pages/shipping-and-returns for more information on returns!
Ordering & Sizing
- How do I know what size I should get?
- You can check out the sizing chart on each product page to get an idea of the fit. If you’re stuck between sizes, try sizing up for a more relaxed fit, or down for more compression. If you need personalized sizing advice, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find your perfect fit!
Care & Quality
- How should I wash my gear?
- In general, we recommend hand or machine washing in cold water with a mild detergent with similar colours, using a Cora Ball or other microfiber-catching bag or tool, and hanging to dry! Better for your clothes and the planet! For specific wash instructions, check out each product page.
- What should I do if I have an issue with my gear?
- We always want you to be 100% happy with your purchase! If you have any quality issues with your gear, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll help organize a great solution for you!
Sustainability & Production
- Where is your gear made?
- All of our swimsuits are hand sewn out of recycled materials in Nelson, BC, and all other gear is currently sewn in factories in Asia. To learn more about our quality standards, ethical production practices and what we’re doing to be more sustainable, head to ecomadix.com/pages/sustainability
- What fabric is your gear made of?
- We use a variety of recycled, recyclable and biodegradable materials for our gear, but we predominantly use blends of recycled polyester (RPET) made from recycled water bottles. We also use completely compostable packaging and swimsuit liners to further reduce our footprint. Check out the product pages to see the specific fabric used for each item. To learn more about our fabrics, sourcing, and environmental actions, head to ecomadix.com/pages/sustainability